[TYPO3-english] realurl and tt_news amenu

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 12 09:30:41 CET 2009

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:

>> e.g: http://www.bungert.co.uk/en/articles/article/title.html
>
> Use fixedPostVars for the single view page. You will get rid of the
> "article" segment.

Thanks for the tip, I was wondering how to do this. I think I sahll remove
the archive menu, I actually don't find it very useful. If I want to browse
a blog I would pick a category or search for something. Browsing through
dates seems useless, even if you can't find an article you have already
read. You would probably first look in the categories as these have
something to do with the content, and if that fails search.

-----
--
Stephen Bungert