[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail: css added to header is removed when mail is sent

Otto van Bruggen otto at webspinnerij.nl
Thu Mar 12 16:31:16 CET 2009

The question with sending newsletters is not so much TYPO3 but all the
different e-mail clients receiving the mails.
Look at the site www.campaignmonitor.com for an in depth look in sending
newsletters.

Tha decide wheter it is TYPO3 not sending the code or an e-mail client not
showing the code.

Regards,
Otto van Bruggen