[TYPO3-english] Cool URI: Multi Domain, PHP Superglobals RESET

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Mar 9 21:30:49 CET 2009

Hi,

you're lucky that I stumbled upon your post. I don't read all news
messages and I have filter for "CoolUri" not "Cool Uri", so this message
didn't end up in my filter folder.

> It seems, cool uri does not get title, subtitle on multi domain setup.
> Because of this our, links are index.php?id=152 etc.

there must be something wrong with your server configuration or rewrite
rules. You didn't send any configuration here, so it's hard to guess.

I don't understand that. URLs are generated OK or not?

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech