[TYPO3-english] GMENU height and linebreak problem

Michael Christensen michael at stenskjaer.dk
Thu Mar 5 16:30:44 CET 2009

Hi list!

I have made a drop down GMENU, and everythig works perfectly, except the
fact, that since i have the xy-proterty of the images set to
150,[10.h]+10 the images and hence buttons are larger, when writing
words with the letters "g" or "j", since they go under the line. Not
very fancy or pretty..

I cant set the height to a fixed value, since then it wouldn't be
possible to write titles that would take up two lines (linebreaks
achieved by making the input-field two lines, since the gifbuilder
incoorperates linebreaks too). Is there another way to make linebreaks
possible in a very userfriendly way, since I can't figure out how not to
make the images higher when using g's or j's

Kind regards
Michael