[TYPO3-english] Cool URI: Multi Domain, PHP Superglobals RESET

Sancar Saran sancar.saran at evodot.com
Thu Mar 5 16:52:12 CET 2009

Some update,

It seems, cool uri does not get title, subtitle on multi domain setup.
Because of this our, links are index.php?id=152 etc.

And this will force the cooluri to redirect our request and erase our POST and
GET values.

I do some dirty hack about the regenerate POST GET at redirect stage in
cooluri, it works and we are looking for more offcal solution.

So ?

If cool uri does not gets page path, what is wrong ?

or

Is there any offical setup parameter for regenerate POST GET values at
Redirecting stage on cooluri

Thanks