[TYPO3-english] Extension naw_securedl bug or intentional?

Henrik Fosgerau hf at oerskov.dk
Wed Jun 24 20:48:58 CEST 2009

Hi Stefan
Thanks for your quick reply.
I agree that the behavior is not directly a security issue.
But I'm more concerned about the search engine robots potentially crawling and indexing files. For instance if a BE user has Google Toolbar installed in the browser he uses for BE access. Whenever Google detects a freely open link, it might want to follow that link and ultimately index the content being served from that link.

Do you think it would be possible to simply modify the extension to not serve files for BE users?

Henrik Fosgerau