[TYPO3-english] tt_news how to clear template cache

Perica Matic perica at net.hr
Wed Jun 24 18:03:08 CEST 2009

"Nikolas Hagelstein" <lists at shr-now.de> wrote in message
news:mailman.13919.1245853553.3168.typo3-english at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hi,
>
> if you select a template within the flexform of the plugin a temp. copy of
> it is made somewhere beyond "uploads". So if you make changes to your
> template which probably resists somewhere beyond fileadmin these changes
> are
> not taken into account since the copy of the template is used.
>
> Solution:
> A. reassign the template evertime you make a change
> Or.
> B. Change the copy

I thought too that this works as you said, but now i have just edit my
template (inside fileadmin dir.), save it and the change was visible in the
preview. Moment ago i did something similar and the change was not visible -
it become visible after reassigning template. I'm confused now.. i'll test
it as i work.. Thx.