[TYPO3-english] Extension naw_securedl bug or intentional?

Stefan Isak stefan.isak at konplan.com
Thu Jun 25 09:27:06 CEST 2009

Hey,

I don't think that google will index such a file.
Nevertheless also have a look at your webmaster tools > crawler access.
Disallow the crawler from accessing fileadmin.

Besides also consider the naw_secure configurations in extension  manager.

There you see a config 'cachetimeadd'. This is the time a link remains
valid.
After this period of time the file is no longer accessable via the same
url.

Is it possible to fix this? Well, certainly possible, but I am not sure if
it's not intentional.
You can simply prevent the extension setting $this->feuser = 0.
But you should better ask the developers.

So long
Stefan