[TYPO3-english] cli_dispatch.phpsh does not respond with --AUTOFIX

Søren Madsen sma at cs.au.dk
Mon Jun 15 13:24:57 CEST 2009

I'm trying to clean up our base installation, and was intending to use
the tools provided in cli_dispatch.phpsh

The tests run fin - eg. if I run 'php typo3/cli_dispatch.phpsh
lowlevel_cleaner missing_files -s -r' I get a list of referenced files
that no longer exist.

However - if I run the same command with the --AUTOFIX option, the
script does not respond - I have tried to let it run for about 45
minuttes, but nothing happens - not even a time out or anything.

The same goes for the other tools, such as orphan_records, deleted,
etc. - they respond fine with just the -r flag, but nothing happens
when I execute them with --AUTOFIX.

Does anyone know what could be going wrong here? Thx in advance!

Kind regards,
Søren Madsen