[TYPO3-english] tt_news: list and singelview on same page - no news_id given?

Martin Bernt Rud martin.b.rud at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 07:40:22 CEST 2009

Hi Morten,

Try TS:
plugin.tt_news._LOCAL_LANG {
  default.noNewsIdMsg =
  de.noNewsIdMsg =
  dk.noNewsIdMsg =
 ... and so on ....
}

Remember for search engine purposes to make TITLE unique at each news item.
Someting like:

config.noPageTitle = 2
page.headerData.11 = TEXT
page.headerData.11.field =  subtitle // title

[globalVar = HTTP_GET_VARS|tx_ttnews|tt_news>0]
 lib.newstitle = COA
 lib.newstitle.30 = RECORDS
 lib.newstitle.30 {
  dontCheckPid = 1
  tables = tt_news
  source.data = GPvar:tx_ttnews|tt_news
  conf.tt_news = TEXT
  conf.tt_news.field = title
  conf.tt_news.required = 1
 }

 lib.newstitle.50 = TEXT
 lib.newstitle.50.value = :
[end]

[globalVar = HTTP_GET_VARS|tx_ttnews|tt_news>0]
 page.headerData.11 >
 page.headerData.11 = TEXT
 page.headerData.11 < lib.newstitle
 page.headerData.11.wrap = <title>| My page name</title>
[end]

Regards,
Martin