[TYPO3-english] tt_news: list and singelview on same page - no news_id given?

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 17:37:43 CEST 2009

> but I always use a "hidden" single view page as a suppage of my list page:

Sure then there's no problem because you initiate the
singleview/listview page with a click from a page containing only list view.

I want to initiate the singleview/listview page without a click. But I
can only get the list and not the singleview.

It makes no sense to have a page that only contains a the listview in
this site design...