[TYPO3-english] tt_news: list and singelview on same page - no news_id given?

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Wed Jun 10 23:25:49 CEST 2009

None that I know...

but I always use a "hidden" single view page as a suppage of my list page:

eg:
+list
|--singleview (hidden in menu)

if you configure it right, the user doesn't even notice that he is on the
suppage as he can't see the difference

Best Regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)