[TYPO3-english] typo3temp on 4.2 - major problem

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Tue Jun 9 22:38:34 CEST 2009

I tried deleting 1000 files from typo3temp with the install tool. No
files were deleted.

These files vary - on one site there's a bazillion (OK maybe only
100,000) *.js files.

Yeah, we're gonna try and delete from the shell and hope we don't
break something. tarballing the dir first though...

still... why are these files building up?  That ain't cool.

doug