[TYPO3-english] typo3temp on 4.2 - major problem

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Tue Jun 9 23:40:32 CEST 2009

I noticed something simular and explaind it to myself that tt_news on
every single page generates a new cache entry as the backpid is always
different...
but I also noticed that most of the files were very small, but it took
forever deleting via ftp :( ~25.000 files

I did not investigate yet, but nothing broke after clearing cache in BE,
as it is suposed to be

I'll check on it tomorrow

Best Regards
Phil

--
I never knew how good Opera is as a newsreader! Try it!
(used Thunderbird and Evolution before)