[TYPO3-english] Changing the Imageuploadfolder for CWT Frontend Edit ?

Beispiel40 beispiel40 at ngi.de
Tue Jun 9 10:24:00 CEST 2009

Hi,
I tried to install cwt_community + sr_feuser_register + cwt_feedit.
All three extensions should have the same folder for the profilepicture.

Changing the folder in cwt_community + sr_feuser_register worked, but I
have a problem with cwt_feedit. If I upload a new profilepicture there,
it drops into "upload/pics" instead of my created folder
"upload/profilepicture".

Is there a way to change the uploadfolder for cwt_feedit ?

Best Regards
Beispiel40