[TYPO3-english] realurl: standard configuration changed?

Daniela daniela at a7digital.de
Tue Jun 9 09:29:52 CEST 2009

Hello,

you are right, it can be configured manually, but the point is the auto
configuration of realurl (realurl_autoconf.php), which was really good
and we wanted to keep using it without realurl_conf.php. As far as I
know, in earlier versions it was standard of the auto configuration that
the pagetitle, not the navigation title, determined the url of a page.
And I was wondering why this has been changed in newer versions for the
already told reasons (that there is no use anymore in entering a
navigation title and probably update problems). If there is a good auto
configuration, we would not need further settings.
Thank you.

Kind regards,

Daniela Koenig
a7digital Arend