[TYPO3-english] TC Directmail failure

Vincent Mans typo3.vincnet at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 07:09:34 CEST 2009

Hi,

This is the error message I get when sending tc directmails:

"TC Directmail failure
(http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=93&no_cache=1-1): Content too
short. The content must be at least 200 chars long to be considered
valid."

All crons have chmod +x etc. PHP path set to usr/bin/php. defined the BE user.
A few testmails go fine. It must be something in the cron.
I have this problem on multiple domains. Of course I use newsletters
with more than 200 chars.
In table tx_tcdirectmail_sentlog the 'host' is empty (and by the way,
is 40 varchars for a receiver really enough space?).

Thanks,
Vincent