[TYPO3-english] Templavoila does not work again

Ries van Twisk typo3 at rvt.dds.nl
Thu Jun 4 20:45:55 CEST 2009

On Jun 4, 2009, at 1:27 PM, Dmitry Dulepov wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Vahan Amirbekyan wrote:
>> I spent already hours trying to figure our the problem. This is not
>> the
>> first time that TV gives me this type of problems. Before TV would
>> start
>> working for no reason after trying to Save As it several times.
>> What is wrong?
>
> I think you should switch from TYPO3 to something else... You have
> so many issues that you either do things totally wrong or this
> system is not for you.
>
> Nothing offensive in this mail (and no need to write to me privately
> again). I am only amazed how many things are not working for you in
> TYPO3.

I don't see to many mails from vamirbekyan, at least on typo3-english
Just mostly in the TV and RealURL area....

I remember I had similar problems with TV in the past, usually
getting rind of the while template and starting fresh worked fine.

			regards, Ries van Twisk

Ries van Twisk
tags: Freelance TYPO3 Glassfish JasperReports JasperETL Flex Blaze-DS
WebORB PostgreSQL DB-Architect
email: ries at vantwisk.nl
web:   http://www.rvantwisk.nl/
skype: callto://r.vantwisk