[TYPO3-english] Templavoila does not work again

Vahan Amirbekyan vamirbekyan at dgfoundation.org
Sat Jun 6 15:12:51 CEST 2009

My team and I area always looking for other alternatives.
you are right this is not the first time TV does not work for me.

Your comment though does not make any good neither to you nor to T3.

When TV did not work this time it was "simulatebe" ext. Why this two
exts conflict you are the one to answer. In my opinion it should not. I
understand that simulatebe is not very popular ext and that is why you
probably never looked into this before. But once you find it out it is a
good idea to add it to the list of conflicting exts.

My suggestion to T3 team is to make comments possible in T3 exts
repository. So that for instance I could go to TV ext download page now
and comment with this so that other folks know about this conflict.
Another suggestion is that TV did not throw any warning at all. See if
it is possible for this case.

I like T3. I like it very much by now after working with it for the last
two years. It is not perfect, may be should not even be so, but do
expect people sending their problems to this mailing list as things do
go wrong and will go wrong as this community is the one to give you
feedback to improve T3.
Did you really think that TV is perfect?

have a good one