[TYPO3-english] Templavoila does not work again

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 20:27:18 CEST 2009

Hi!

Vahan Amirbekyan wrote:
> I spent already hours trying to figure our the problem. This is not the
> first time that TV gives me this type of problems. Before TV would start
> working for no reason after trying to Save As it several times.
> What is wrong?

I think you should switch from TYPO3 to something else... You have so many issues that you either do things totally wrong or this system is not for you.

Nothing offensive in this mail (and no need to write to me privately again). I am only amazed how many things are not working for you in TYPO3.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
In the TYPO3 blog: http://dmitry-dulepov.com/article/macintosh-vs-hackintosh.html