[TYPO3-english] wt_directory manually order the records

Mikko mnuuttila at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 12:53:13 CEST 2009

Hi,

Im using the wt_directory extension. I have large number of address
records and I want show selected addresses in different pages. Also the
order of the records is important.

Is there anyway to manually order the records in the address list. I
have used the "plugin.wtdirectory.list.orderby" but It only allow you to
use automatic ways to order your records.

Best thing would be if I could just use the same order what I have in my
  "Selected" -items field in the plugin settings.

Can anyone help me.

Thanks.

  - Mikko Nuuttila