[TYPO3-english] Two domains

Daniel Huf dhuf at cross-systems.com
Thu Jun 4 16:14:28 CEST 2009

Are you using any rewriting ? So you need to setup the realurl_conf.php
to match your rootpage_id

setup the domain on list view in your base pages
(try to set the "is root of website" flag on the page)

config.typolinkEnableLinksAcrossDomains = 1

config.baseURL = http://www.domain1.com

[PIDinRootline = 1]
config.baseURL = http://www.domain2.com
[end]