[TYPO3-english] wt_directory manually order the records

Emmanuel Pire piremmanuel at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 14:55:45 CEST 2009

Hi,
If you want your items sorted like in the "List" view in Back-end, here is
how:

The records in BE are sorted out from a column configured in TCA Array, in
PHP (ext_tables.php in the extension's directory).

In the wt_directory ext's doc, you can read for the list.orderBy TS
constant:
"List view - order by: Define order by for the listing of the addresses
(like last_name asc)"

means it lets you set any column, plus ASC or DESC flag. You now only need
to know which column this table is ordered by in BE, and set it in TS !

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Emmanuel