[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch add limit for tt_news date

Bas Brouwers bas at roquin.nl
Thu Jul 9 16:07:31 CEST 2009

Hi group,

I'm currently using mnogosearch for the searchfunctionality on a site.
I've got it up and running. Now I want to use the hooks available in
mnogosearch to add my own limits. I've created my class, and everythng
works.
Now for the big question. I'm using the function udm_add_search_limit to
add a custom limit.
I'm also using the UDM_LIMIT_DATE to define a date limit. All selected
newsitems should be newer then de given date. But how can I specifiy
what field in tt_news mnogosearch should use for the date check.

Bas Brouwers