[TYPO3-english] In photo gallery ce_gallery reference "slideshow" is not work

Olga Zhuravleva ozhurevleva at gmail.com
Fri Jul 10 07:54:43 CEST 2009

I try to fix the database error by performing a db compare within the
installer but it's doing nothing.

In installer whitten
*Table and field definitions should be updated*
There seems to be a number of differencies between the database and the
selected SQL-file. Please select which statements you want to execute in
order to update your database:

After I pressed button "wright to database" fields in list "changing fields"
stay like before pressing this button.