[TYPO3-english] mnogosearch add limit for tt_news date

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 21:38:24 CEST 2009

Hi!

Bas Brouwers wrote:
> I'm also using the UDM_LIMIT_DATE to define a date limit. All selected
> newsitems should be newer then de given date. But how can I specifiy
> what field in tt_news mnogosearch should use for the date check.

I do not think such possibility now exists. But the idea is good. If you add a feature request to Forge, I may look at it in future :)

Alternatively, if you know mnogosearch configuration syntax, you can generate the configuration file using CLI interface and modify it to specify time field in the htdb:/ query.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/dmitrydulepov