[TYPO3-english] using standard templates....is someone there on the list?

Hugo Moonen hcmoonen at moonennet.com
Thu Jul 2 23:46:54 CEST 2009

Dear Typo3 users,

Can anyone help with the folowwing, very easy problem please?
I have installed typo and I can create simple text boxes etc.

But I want to use the "standard templates" that are built-in in typo3.

Because when I just make a menu the layout is not going to be good.

But I don't have to make my own template probably, because there is already
one.
But how can use 'm that I can make use of the standard templates? I would
love to have such a standard template!

I am waiting for someone to help me, I would be thankful for a little bit of
help now.

Kind regards,

Hugo Moonen
The Netherlands.
hcmoonen at moonennet.com

P.S.Then I could finally use typo3 in a way that I can publish a website,
that is were typo3 was made for.