[TYPO3-english] Css2inline and utf-8 problems

Olivier Schopfer ops at wcc-coe.org
Fri Jan 30 15:12:28 CET 2009

Hi there,

Thanks for using the extension I developped. There must be an issue with
   UTF-8, I admit that I didn't test it with this character set. I will
do so as soon as possible.

About your typoscript code, you should cut the following lines:

page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/res/masterstyle.css

They don't make sense as the style and the html are processed by the
extension.

Olivier