[TYPO3-english] Css2inline and utf-8 problems

Jogvan Olsen jo at atlanticvideo.dk
Wed Jan 28 18:27:16 CET 2009

Hi

I am trying to use “CSS to inline converter for direct mail ( css2inline
)” for my direct mail on a site where I use UTF-8 charset.

My css file is converted to inline, but the characters rendering does
look right.

Fx. Danish character å(å) render as Ã¥ (Ã¥ )

(when i remove css2inline for my TS setup charaters are rendred OK)

Anyone knows what I can do to correct this?

Her is what I have in my TS setup:
-----------
# Default PAGE object:
page = PAGE
page.typeNum = 0
page.bodyTagMargins = 0
page.10 = USER
page.10.userFunc = tx_templavoila_pi1->main_page
page.stylesheet = fileadmin/templates/res/masterstyle.css

# Call the extension css2inline
page.10.userFunc = tx_css2inline_pi1->main

# Select the style sheets to be taken into consideration
page.10.css = COA
page.10.css.10 = FILE
page.10.css.10.file = fileadmin/templates/res/masterstyle.css

# Select the HTML content of the page
page.10.html.10 = USER
page.10.html.10.userFunc = tx_templaVoila_pi1->main

config.metaCharset = utf-8
config.renderCharset = utf-8

My site use:
Typo3 v4,2