[TYPO3-english] off topic

Rakowski Tomasz raczek at open.infi.pl
Wed Jan 28 23:53:24 CET 2009

Hello group!

Today I received a sad information that a girl from my neighbourhood is
dealing with serious type of cancer. For you she is just another
stranger looking for help, but if you spend 5 minutes of your time
reading her story, maybe you will feel a bit different.

I am sending this link to all my groups and friends. And because TYPO3
is one of the most important activities in my life, I had to send it
also here.

Please have a look here:
http://www.saveizabela.com/Forside/forside%20english.htm

I apologize if anyone of you felt that I am spamming or doing something
inappropriate. But I had a feeling that TYPO3 community might be a good
recipient of this initiative.

Thanks for your time!
racco