[TYPO3-english] Cooluri and shortcuts

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Tue Feb 24 22:05:00 CET 2009

Hi,

> I would like to have an uri like this for the shortcut about:
> Mydomain.com/about/the-company/
>
> But actually it's like this way:
> Mydomain.com//thecompany/

the first one is definitely correct. The second one is wrong and this
should not happen.

I think, there is a bug in the 1.0.15, that when there is a white space
in a field, that is used for URL, it's considered as non-empty. So, you can

1) check out the latest dev version (I'd call it almost release
candidate) from https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/cooluri/trunk/

2) check that all fields are really empty

> Other question, have you some examples for the configuration of cooluriconf?
> I found the following very good tutorial with some examples, but don't
> understand how to implement such functions at all.

Well, there's something in the manual and the default conf contains
almost every option you can get.

--
Jan Bednarik
www.bednarik.org - web about Typo3 in czech