[TYPO3-english] Cooluri and shortcuts

Sandro Hagen shagen at dachcomdigital.com
Wed Feb 25 19:22:28 CET 2009

Hi jan

Thank you for your answer. What about sponsoring the rewriting of your code,
how much time will it take for you? I'm thinking about...

I will try the last dev version and search for any empty fields. I am right,
you mean mainly the fields pagetitle, alias etc. as defined in <pagepath>?

thanx
hagi

Am 24.02.09 22:05 schrieb "Jan Bednarik" unter <info at bednarik.org>:

> Hi,
>
>> I would like to have an uri like this for the shortcut about:
>> Mydomain.com/about/the-company/
>>
>> But actually it's like this way:
>> Mydomain.com//thecompany/
>
> the first one is definitely correct. The second one is wrong and this
> should not happen.
>
> I think, there is a bug in the 1.0.15, that when there is a white space
> in a field, that is used for URL, it's considered as non-empty. So, you can
>
> 1) check out the latest dev version (I'd call it almost release
> candidate) from https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/cooluri/trunk/
>
> 2) check that all fields are really empty
>
>> Other question, have you some examples for the configuration of cooluriconf?
>> I found the following very good tutorial with some examples, but don't
>> understand how to implement such functions at all.
>
> Well, there's something in the manual and the default conf contains
> almost every option you can get.

DACHCOM digital AG
Bahnhofstrasse 10
CH-9424 Rheineck