[TYPO3-english] grayscale images (with colored mask) )for tt_content

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Sun Feb 22 19:20:02 CET 2009

> I think the GIFBUILDER Object ist not working together with IMGTEXT
> Object.

The "click enlarge" functionality is achieved though "imageLinkWrap"
property of the IMAGE object and as the reference says "ONLY active if
linkWrap is NOT set and file is NOT GIFBUILDER (as it works with the
original imagefile)" [1], it won't work when you set .file to GIFBUILDER.

> Is it possible to add new effects or modify the ones present?

The effects are, AFAIK, set in "tt_content.image.20.image_effects" [2].
The property is probably simply a configuration option passed to the
Image Magick. It means that you can...

1. Change the .image_effects property to whatever Image Magick option
you want [3].

2. Add new Image Magick option to that property by simply wrapping it as
.image_effects is stdWrap.

3. Add new option to tt_content element by, for example, modifying TCA
(for which you can use 'ig_conf_editor' extension).

In other words...

Do you want to completely override the effects set in the content element?
Go for 1.

Do you want to add by default effects to all the tt_content elements?
Go for 2.

Do you want the BE users to be able to choose one of your own effects?
Go for 3.

I didn't test it so all of the above is purely my assumption.

Tomas Mrozek
--
[1]
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/references/doc_core_tsref/4.1.0/view/8/6/