[TYPO3-english] grayscale images (with colored mask) )for tt_content

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Sun Feb 22 19:26:49 CET 2009

Hi,

Tomas Mrozek wrote:
>> I think the GIFBUILDER Object ist not working together with IMGTEXT
>> Object.
>
> The "click enlarge" functionality is achieved though "imageLinkWrap"
> property of the IMAGE object and as the reference says "ONLY active if
> linkWrap is NOT set and file is NOT GIFBUILDER (as it works with the
> original imagefile)" [1], it won't work when you set .file to GIFBUILDER.

Here is a code I used once to get a "click-enlarge" effect with lightbox
in TemplaVoila context, while using a GIFBUILDER. You will have to
change TS but perhaps you'll get an idea on how to achieve your goal.

HTH

<TypoScript>
					<![CDATA[
	10 = IMAGE
	10.file = GIFBUILDER
	10.file {
		XY = 144,[10.h]
		10 = IMAGE
		10.file {
			import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
			import.current = 1
			import.listNum = 0
			maxW = 144
			maxH = 220
		}

		20 = IMAGE
		20 {
			file = fileadmin/templates/my_design/images/image_zoom.gif
			offset = [10.w]-[20.w],[10.h]-[20.h]
		}
	}

	10.imageLinkWrap = 1
	10.imageLinkWrap {
		enable = 1
		typolink.parameter.cObject = IMG_RESOURCE
		typolink.parameter.cObject.file {
			import = uploads/tx_templavoila/
			import.current = 1
			import.listNum = 0