[TYPO3-english] getText = DB:pages:xx:title and multilang problem

Marcus 'biesior' Biesioroff vsbies at wp.pl
Sat Feb 21 16:42:23 CET 2009

ellou' List!

I'm building some kind of sitemap via TypoScript - which gets menu
positions from different PageTree branches and 'glues' them into one
list (in other order then placed in structure). All I need to finish the
work is header for each column which I'd like to create from page's
title. I'm using such syntax and in general it works:

   10.myHeader = TEXT
   10.myHeader.data = DB:pages:123:title

Unfortunately this TS gets only default language, and I cannot fetch
lebels in other languages (I'm using common methods for language
changing L=1... sys_language_uid etc.) I shouldn't 'hardcode' the labels
in TypoScript, cause it should be editable for BE users (via Page or
List module). What can I do in this situation???

With best regards, Marcus