[TYPO3-english] ie7 login fails after windows updates KB961260 & KB960715

Bram Janssens info at bworx.be
Mon Feb 16 22:56:41 CET 2009

Hi,

I'm also running TYPO3 4.1.10 and have also problems with frontend users
with IE7 (xp & vista) logging into our front end website (old site using
newlogin extension).

When I clear sessions/cookies/userdata in IE7, the problem still exists.
After uninstalling those updates on XP, everything is fine.

Can somebody else confirm this?

Regards

Bram
www.bworx.be