[TYPO3-english] ie7 login fails after windows updates KB961260 & KB960715

Mark D. Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Sun Feb 15 13:43:59 CET 2009

> what   happens if you clear sessions/cookies/userdata in IE7?

Hi Thomas,

After uninstalling those updates on xp, clearing the cookies/cache got everything working again, (a reboot helped for some machines).  On vista, here at home, I needed to reboot before it started working again.

Without uninstalling the updates, vista+ie7 only logs in by adding the site to the trusted zone.

As this site is still on 4.1.10, this week I'm going to try a copy of the site on a newer 4.2.x install (and maybe the 4.3alpha) and see what happens.  I'll let you know if it changes anything.

Cheers.

Markr