[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail

Piers temp account admin at piersaitman.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 17:01:54 CET 2009

Hi all,

I've got two issues happening with Direct Mail (2.6.2, on Typo3
4.2.2).. The first is simple, it's that attachments are not being sent
with emails when I use the Quick Mail option. Am I missing something?
There don't seem to be any posts on the archive about this. I can't
check whether it works for the Internal Page option, because...

The second issue is that of 'Html content could not be fetched. Plain
text content could not be fetched'. I got this before when I deleted
some old direct mails using the list module. I (think I) fixed it by
deleting them completely from the database. This time I had a load of
unsent test emails I wanted to delete, so I went straight into
phpmyadmin and deleted them, to avoid this happening again. However,
the error message started coming up again. I'm considering wiping all
the direct mails from the relevant table and starting again, but it
would be good to know what the problem actually is.

Thanks,

Piers