[TYPO3-english] Direct Mail and PATH_site

Piers temp account admin at piersaitman.co.uk
Tue Feb 10 18:40:20 CET 2009

I think my problem with attachments is with PATH_site not being
returned properly. This affected something else for me as well before.
I think the relevant lines of code are:

while(list(,$theName)=each($attachmentArr))	{
				$theFile = PATH_site.$upath.'/'.$theName;
				if (@is_file($theFile))	{
					$htmlmail->addAttachment($theFile, $theName);
				}
			}

I've tried substituting PATH_site for absolute and relative urls with
no success. Any hints?