[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 User Group South?

Virgil Huston vh at acqal.com
Tue Dec 15 01:23:46 CET 2009

Anyone interested in starting a TYPO3 users group in the Atlanta area? I
live in Augusta, GA, and am the only TYPO3 geek here that I know of. Not
sure how far we could go to form a group, but maybe Atlanta, Augusta,
Columbia, SC, and even Charlotte, NC and parts in between and even outside
could work with some remote meetings and a gettogether a couple times a
year. A couple of us tried this back in 2007, but maybe it is time to look
again. I am willing to drive 2 hours to Atlanta or even Charlotte every once
in a while for a TYPO3 group and if membership is spread out, we could
alternate or centralize meetings. Any takers? Let's hear from all yall in
the South :-)

Virgil

--
Virgil Huston
COO, Acqal Corporation - An Approved TYPO3 Agency for Support, Training, and