[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 User Group South?

Dick Schellens DickS at Cmslaser.com
Wed Dec 16 16:00:55 CET 2009

Hi Virgil,

I'm in Orlando and I would be delighted to help you start something.
Perhaps meetings could "wander" around the southeast US? For starters,
I'd drive to Atlanta if the boss will let me off!

Dick Schellens
Dick.schellens at gmail.com

-----Original Message-----
From: typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org
[mailto:typo3-english-bounces at lists.typo3.org] On Behalf Of Virgil
Huston
Sent: Monday, December 14, 2009 7:24 PM
To: typo3-english at lists.typo3.org
Subject: [TYPO3-english] TYPO3 User Group South?

Anyone interested in starting a TYPO3 users group in the Atlanta area? I
live in Augusta, GA, and am the only TYPO3 geek here that I know of. Not
sure how far we could go to form a group, but maybe Atlanta, Augusta,
Columbia, SC, and even Charlotte, NC and parts in between and even
outside
could work with some remote meetings and a gettogether a couple times a
year. A couple of us tried this back in 2007, but maybe it is time to
look
again. I am willing to drive 2 hours to Atlanta or even Charlotte every
once
in a while for a TYPO3 group and if membership is spread out, we could
alternate or centralize meetings. Any takers? Let's hear from all yall
in
the South :-)

Virgil

--
Virgil Huston
COO, Acqal Corporation - An Approved TYPO3 Agency for Support, Training,