[TYPO3] Generating unique links for Internal Page [t3-newbie]

maaboo maaboo at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 11:38:45 CEST 2008

I don't need to shorten them. The project has 'speaking' URLs like:
mysite.name/i/tell/you/something/
it's a part of idea (so you should be inspired just looking on URL before
reading their content :-)

I'm from Moscow, Russia. :-) I think i'm the only in Russia who building up
site which will maintain thousands of pages in near future (i hope that at
least). I feel lonely. :-\

Do you mean that i should the following in urltoolconf_realurl.php (i use
EXT:URLTool):

    'postVarSets' => array(
            'GETvar' => 'tx_ttnews[tt_news]',
    ),

? But i already have these lines. It generates
'ochen-dlinnoe-nazvanie-novosti'. '' What should i do?

--
with respect, MaaBoo
ICQ UIN: 22694713