[TYPO3] tt_news, amenu, useHRDates

Mattias Borell Mattias.Borell at med.lu.se
Wed Sep 3 15:44:06 CEST 2008

Hi all!

I have a setup for archiveTitle (see TS below) that works just fine, but
I'd like to activate useHRDates and trigger highlighting on 'year'
instead of 'pS'. I've tried a couple of combinations after googling a
while, but so far no luck on getting the same basic functionality.

So, how should the 'if' statement be tweaked to compare the year part
from start with the tx_ttnews[year] variable that useHRDates activates?
I'm feeling (not for the first time... :-) a bit lost in the TSRef...

   archiveTitleCObject {
     10 = COA
     10 {
       10 = TEXT