[TYPO3] tcdirectmail - how to set sender email and name automatically

Peter Klein peter at umloud.dk
Wed Sep 3 19:49:31 CEST 2008

Hi Stephen.

try adding this to the Page TSConfig of the sysfolder where you store your
newsletters:
(Note: If you run an older version of TYPO3, then TCAdefaults only works if
you put it in User TSConfig.)

-- cut --
TCAdefaults {
  pages {
    tx_tcdirectmail_sendername = Your Name
    tx_tcdirectmail_senderemail = your at email.xx
    tx_tcdirectmail_plainconvert = tx_tcdirectmail_plain_html2text
    tx_tcdirectmail_register_clicks = 1
  }
}
-- cut --