[TYPO3] tcdirectmail - how to set sender email and name automatically

StephenBungert stephenbungert at yahoo.de
Wed Sep 3 15:21:25 CEST 2008

Newsletter (sysfolder)
 - NL 1 (tcdirectmail)

I store my newsletter pages in a sysfolder like the above.

I want the sender email and sender name to be automatically filled out. How
can I do this? With Page TSConfig? how?

Also this part of the extension's manual

http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/tcdirectmail/2.0.0/view/7/1/

claims you can use this page tsconfig:

TCEFORM.pages {

     tx_tcdirectmail_plainconvert.removeItems =
tx_tcdirectmail_plain_template

     tx_tcdirectmail_register_clicks = 1

}

to enable the click register option. I tried this (by putting this in the
newsletter sysfolder's page tsconfig.

When i make new newsletters as sub pages of the newsletter sysfolder, the
option is never enabled.

How come?

-----
--