[TYPO3-english] Presentation about open source and TYPO3

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Mon Oct 27 17:51:31 CET 2008

Hi Rik
This is a good idea then simply start doing it and be the one doing it. I am
sure if you will start by yourself and others see how you contribute to
TYPO3 and the "inspire to share" idea others will follow. Why don't you
simply set up a project group and manage it. The out put will then be
presented on the NEW TYPO3.ORG website where also the complete
typo3.comcontent will be integrated.

You could start with modifying the .com content and pack it into a nice
package with example sites, brochures, banners and so on - marketing
collateral, so we all could participate on your effort. And I am sure
everyone will appreciate your help in running their business and marketing
strategies.

Andi