[TYPO3-english] good typo 3 hoster

Jonas Kaiser jk431 at cam.ac.uk
Mon Nov 24 01:20:44 CET 2008

Well, yes, I searched the archive of this list, but maybe used the wrong
keywords :-| at least I didn't turn up any recent conversation on the topic
Anyways, I know that I won't get the stuff I look for for 5€ but I thought
15€ should be doable as I've seen many offers for around 20€ but they
included loads off junk "features" which I don't really need (and also huge
amounts of email mailboxes which I don't really need either). The problem I
see is that the bigger packages are often scaling on all aspects while I
only would like to have better specs on some of them (and thereby cheaper).

kind regards
Jonas