[TYPO3-english] tt_news pagebrowser return error message - Could be CoolURI related.

Morten Kjems mortenkjems at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 16:55:22 CET 2008

Hi.

I just checked a website that I did a while ago and it seems that the
tt_news page browser is broken.

I posted the problem on the news list without any response. Now I am
posting it here since this could be a CoolURI related problem.

The page browser is used in list view. It displays fine but instead of
returning the next page it returns this error message:

------------------
Redirect Loop

Redirection limit for this URL exceeded.  Unable to load the requested
page.  This may be caused by cookies that are blocked.
The browser has stopped trying to retrieve the requested item. The site
is redirecting the request in a way that will never complete.

*  Have you disabled or blocked cookies required by this site?
*  NOTE: If accepting the site's cookies does not resolve the problem,
it is probably a server configuration issue and not your computer.

The link generated is: http://domain.com/?tx_ttnews[pointer]=1

I have checked the configuration and I can't find anything wrong.

Typo3 4.2.1
News  2.5.2
CoolURI 1.0.15

Any suggestions on how to solve this problem?

Regards
/Morten