[TYPO3-english] date2cal "Today" in powermail

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Tue Nov 18 12:14:56 CET 2008

Hi Stefan,
Thank you for your reply. I get it also like that (though I tried only tod).

But if I set the "tod" today and the form in FE has the prefilled value
18-11-08, it has the same date also tomorrow. And this is not what I
would expect - I would expect the value be dynamic, so tomorrow it
should be 19-11-08.

- Katja