[TYPO3-english] Extension "pagebrowse": please, add extension TypoScript template to the main TypoScript template.

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Thu Nov 13 10:46:40 CET 2008

Hi!

Dominik Schmich wrote:
> The solution was to add the TypoScript from "pagebrowse" to the
> "comments" extension as a subpart. You can get it from
> here: /typo3conf/ext/pagebrowse/static/page_browser/setup.txt
>
> and add it like this to the "comments" extension:
> plugin.tx_comments_pi1.pageBrowser = USER
> plugin.tx_comments_pi1.pageBrowser {
>         # USER_INT support
>         includeLibs = EXT:pagebrowse/class.tx_pagebrowser_pi1.php
>         userFunc = tx_pagebrowse_pi1->main
> (...)

This solution works but it is wrong :( It will ignore any further
changes to page browser TS and will break comments again.

The right solution is to include TS from page browser before the TS
from comments in your main template. I am sure currently you have it
like this:
- comments
- page browser

It should be: